Boat and Caravan Insurance
All-in-one cover for your boat, caravan and related equipment.
Our Boat Insurance through CGU, offers comprehensive cover against the unexpected, such as theft, fire, malicious damage and stranding or capsizing. We also cover damage that occurs while loading and unloading your boat, as well as collision with other watercraft, jetties, submerged objects or motor vehicles.
- No claim bonus of up to 30%
- Depending on the type of boat insurance and your claims history, you can gain a no claims bonus of up to 30% off our standard premium. Contact our Member Connect call centre on 1300 314 900 for more information.
- 14-day automatic cover for replacement boat
- New replacement boat if less than 2 years old
- Cover for voluntary rescue work, transportation for repairs, personal property on board the boat
- Liability cover
Enjoy the great outdoors, confident that Caravan Insurance from CGU will protect you from the unforeseen.
For peace of mind on the open road, CGU Caravan Insurance will cover you against accidental loss or damage to your caravan, annexe and its contents, as well as theft. Choose the type of cover that suits your needs – whether you’re touring Australia in your caravan, or it’s permanently on-site.
- No claim bonus of up to 20%
- You’ll be rewarded with a 10% discount off your premium after one year of claims-free insurance. After a second claims-free year, you’ll receive a 20% discount!
- New caravan replacement for caravans less than one year old.
- $30 million liability cover
- Cover for burnt out motors (up to 10 years old) that form part of your caravan
- Optional burglary/theft cover for contents while inside a rigid lockable annex
- Alternative accommodation expenses
Boat and Caravan Insurance is issued by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 AFSL 227681 trading as CGU Insurance. In offering these products, The Capricornian acts under its own Australian Financial Services Licence and under an agreement with the insurers, CGU. This is general information only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (‘your personal circumstances’). In arranging this insurance The Capricornian Limited acts as an intermediary for CGU, not as your agent. The Capricornian Limited does not guarantee any claim or benefit payable under the insurance policy. We receive commission on insurance products details can be found in our Conditions of Use brochure. Before making decisions about any of these insurance products you should consider the appropriateness of the information having regard to your circumstances and the applicable Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) available at any Capricornian branch or by calling 1300 314 900. The Capricornian Ltd ABN 54 087 650 940 AFSL / ACL No. 246780.