Take only precious memories home when you travel in Australia or overseas.
Travel Insurance through CGU gives you a variety of policies to choose from to cover health, loss and damage to personal property, and interruption of your holiday. You’ll travel worry free with a 24-hour, worldwide emergency hotline, and enjoy complete peace of mind knowing you’re covered if anything happens to go wrong.
- A range of covers to meet your circumstances, tailored to your destination and your budget
- Overseas medical, dental and additional expenses
- Luggage and travel documents
- Resumption of overseas journey
- Return of hire car and excess waiver
- Emergency purchases for lost or delayed luggage
- Accidental death, disability and loss of income
- Cancellations, delays and rescheduled travel cover
Travel Insurance is issued by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 AFSL 227681 trading as CGU Insurance. In offering these products, The Capricornian acts under its own Australian Financial Services Licence and under an agreement with the insurers, CGU. This is general information only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (‘your personal circumstances’). In arranging this insurance The Capricornian Limited acts as an intermediary for CGU, not as your agent. The Capricornian Limited does not guarantee any claim or benefit payable under the insurance policy. We receive commission on insurance products details can be found in our Conditions of Use brochure. Before making decisions about any of these insurance products you should consider the appropriateness of the information having regard to your circumstances and the applicable Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) available at any Capricornian branch or by calling 1300 314 900. The Capricornian Ltd ABN 54 087 650 940 AFSL / ACL No. 246780.