Cash Passport Platinum Mastercard
Cash Passport Platinum Mastercard is your perfect travel and online travel partner.
Cash Passport is available at any Capricornian branch and is a prepaid travel money card accepted at millions of locations worldwide where MasterCard(R) is accepted.
Use as you would a regular debit or credit card with the ability to withdraw local currency from overseas MasterCard ATM’s and pay directly at retailers or online displaying the MasterCard acceptance mark.
It’s a great way to keep your money safe when traveling and by paying in local currencies available on your card to avoid currency conversions.
What makes Cash Passport clever
Cash Passport always knows the right currency to use, wherever you are in the world. For example. if you have USD loaded on your card and make a transaction in New York, Cash Passport will be sure to select USD and not another currency.
If you are slightly light on one currency, Cash Passport will dip into your other currencies to help ensure full payment is made. This helps ensure your payment goes through, something most other travel money card providers don’t do.
- Load multiple currencies onto one easy to use Card**
- Load up to $100,000 Australian Dollars
- Load multiple currencies onto one easy to use card: USD (US dollars), GBP (Great British pounds), EUR (Euros), THB (Thai baht), SGD (Singaporean dollars), NZD (New Zealand dollars), HKD (Hong Kong dollars), AUD (Australian dollars), CAD (Canadian dollars), JPY (Japanese yen) and AED (United Arab Emirates dirham)#.
- Smart wallet functionality – Intelligently selects the currency for your transaction
- Chip and PIN protected for enhanced security
- Access local currency at millions of MasterCard ATM’s worldwide*
- Accepted at millions of MasterCard retailers worldwide and online
- Lock in your rate*** for the funds you load at the relevant exchange rate of the day
- Reload at Capricornian branches or online via Debit Card Load, Bank Transfer or BPAY(R)
- 24/7 Global Emergency Assistance
- View your account, transactions and manage your currency balances online via ‘My Account’ at www.cashpassport.com.au or download the new Cash Passport smartphone app from the Apple App Store or Google Play
- Not linked to your personal banking account
- Free card replacement to anywhere in the world*
- Easily access funds which remain after your holiday by downloading and completing the Cash Passport Encashment form from the Cash Passport website and either fax through to 1300 869 067 or email a copy at Prepaidmgmt_CPP@mastercard.com
How do I purchase a Cash Passport?
You can purchase a Cash Passport at any Capricornian branch.
Useful Links and Information
Customer support is available through the Cash Passport 24/7 Global Emergency Assistance service
Global toll free phone numbers are on the back of the Cash Passport card or simply visit www.cashpassport.com.au
Tips for shopping smarter online
- Many people feel uncomfortable using their everyday credit card online. Your Cash Passport is a secure prepaid card that only uses funds that you have loaded.
- As exchange rates fluctuate, the Cash Passport Platinum Mastercard allows you to lock in favourable rates ahead of time.
- The Cash Passport gives you access to 11 currencies.
- Cash Passport can be used to purchase goods and services online, where MasterCard is accepted.
- For more frequently asked questions on Cash Passport or to download a Product Disclosure Statement click here www.cashpassport.com.au/help/.