Retirement is a time of life for you to relax and do the things you have always wanted to do. Therefore, careful planning can help ensure you are financially comfortable.
Prior to retirement, there are some important questions you need to ask yourself, including:
- What do you want to do in retirement?
- How much money will you need to do it?
- Do you need a regular income?
- Where will this income come from?
- When can you retire?
- How and when will you be able to access your super?
- What Government support will you be eligible to receive?
The Bridges Retirement Lab
- Picture your lifestyle in retirement.
- Test if your savings, super and investment strategies measure up to meet the retirement lifestyle you want.
- View your results, see what action to take and how financial advice can help.
Planning ahead can assist you in making the most of what you have and help you achieve financial security, reduce uncertainty and enjoy your retirement.