3 Year Introductory Rate Investment Loan
3.79 % p.a1
4.09 % p.a1
Interest rates effective 8 July 2019.
1Discounted variable rate applies for first 36 months converting to a variable rate with a 0.25% discount off our Standard Variable Investment Rate. 2Lenders Mortgage Insurance is required where the loan is greater than 80% of the value of the security property. This may vary based on the size and location of the property.
* This comparison rate is based on a $150,000 loan over 25 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts may result in a different comparison rate.
Start your investment portfolio with a low introductory variable interest rate for the first 3 years. We want to make the early years as easy as possible as you get used to regular payments and budgeting. At the end of the 3 year term the loan will convert to a variable rate with a 0.25% discount off our Standard Variable Investment Rate.
Features and Benefits:
- Suitable for first time investors or those looking to refinance from existing lender
- Discounted variable interest rate for the first 36 months1
- Additional repayments without penalty
- Free online and mobile banking redraws
- Interest only option available#
|Available to||Individuals, Companies and Trusts|
|Construction Loan||Not Available|
|Minimum loan amount||$50,000|
|Maximum loan amount||90% of the property value2|
|Loan Period||Up to 30 years|
|Repayments||Monthly / Fortnightly / Weekly|
|Additional Repayments||Yes without penalty|
|Application Fee||$500 – LVR <=80%
$600 – LVR >80%
|Mortgage Offset Account||No|
|Loan Repayment Insurance||Available|
|Eligibility||New Loans Only|
#A margin of 0.30% will apply to interest only loans. Lenders Mortgage Insurance is required for Interest Only loans where the loan is greater than 78% of the value of the security property. Lending criteria, terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. The Capricornian reserves the right to withdraw or alter this offer at any time.