Target Market Determinations
WHAT IS A TARGET MARKET DETERMINATION (TMD)?
A Target Market Determination (TMD) is a document that describes the type of customer one of our products may suit (target market), and any conditions around how the product can be distributed to our customers.
It also describes the events or circumstances where we may need to review the Target Market Determination (and target market) for the financial product.
WHY DOES THE CAPRICORNIAN HAVE TARGET MARKET DETERMINATIONS?
From 5th October 2021, we are required to comply with a new law under the Treasury Laws Amendment (Design and Distribution Obligations and Product Intervention Powers) Act 2019. This law requires us to have Target Market Determinations to meet our obligations.
This is to make sure we’re putting customers at the centre of our approach to the design and distribution of our financial products.
TARGET MARKET DETERMINATIONS
- Access Account
- Student Access Account
- Youth Access Account
- Pension Access Account
- iSaver Account
- Everyday Saver Account
- Business Access Account
- Club Account
- 3 or 6 Month Term Deposit – Monthly
- 3 or 6 Month Term Deposit – Maturity
- 12 or 24 Month Term Deposit – Monthly
- 12 or 24 Month Term Deposit – Maturity
Continuing Credit Facilities
- Unsecured Variable Rate Loan
- Partially Secured Variable Rate Loan
- Fully Secured Variable Rate Car Loan
- Fully Secured Variable Rate Loan
- No Frills Owner Occupied Variable Rate Loan
- No Frills Investment Variable Rate Loan
- Premium Choice Owner Occupied Variable Rate Loan
- Premium Choice Owner Occupied Fixed Rate Loan
- Premium Choice Investment Variable Rate Loan
- Premium Choice Investment Fixed Rate Loan
- Lifestyle Owner Occupied Variable Rate Loan
- Lifestyle Owner Occupied Fixed Rate Loan
- Lifestyle Investment Variable Rate Loan
- Lifestyle Investment Fixed Rate Loan
- Access Equity Variable Rate Loan