Do your banking anywhere, anytime on your smartphone or other mobile device. The Capricornian’s Mobile Banking is a convenient way to manage your day-to-day banking needs while you’re on the go.
Mobile Banking features
- Check your account balances
- View transaction history
- Pay Anyone transfers
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Transfer money to other people
- Pay bills using BPAY®
- View interest information
How to access Mobile Banking
Already registered for The Capricornian’s online banking? Then you are ready to use Mobile Banking. All you need to do is:
- Go to www.capricornian.com.au on your mobile device’s web browser and click on the following link Mobile Banking.
- Save the link to your bookmarks or home page. This will make it easier for you to access Mobile Banking again.
- Enter your username and password. These are exactly the same as you use for Capricornian’s Online Banking.
Mobile Banking FAQs
What is Mobile Banking?
- Mobile banking is a version of The Capricornian’s online banking optimised for mobile devices that allows you to do your banking safely and conveniently with your web-enabled mobile device.
- You are able to view your account balances and transactions, pay your bills using BPAY®, and transfer funds internally and externally.
- Like online banking, there are no fees associated with mobile banking. Please contact your service provider for costs associated with data connections.
How do I access Mobile Banking?
Visit www.capricornian.com.au on your smartphone or tablet device and select ‘Mobile Banking‘.
Which devices are compatible?
Mobile Banking is designed to operate on most mobile phones. The Mobile Banking user experience will depend on the capabilities of the user device. A number of factors contribute to these capabilities including support of HTML 4.01, the size of the screen and the capabilities of the browser on the device.
Can I still use Online Banking?
Yes! Mobile banking simply provides the convenience of being able to access your accounts, anywhere, anytime, at the tap of your finger, when you don’t have access to a computer.
What happens if I lock myself out of Online Banking; can I still access Mobile Banking?
Who do I contact for technical assistance?
If your enquiry relates to your mobile device, please refer to your device’s user manual. If your enquiry relates to data connection issues, please contact your service provider.
The Capricornian does not charge a fee for mobile banking however your mobile provider may charge data usage charges. For further information regarding data access charges please contact your mobile phone service provider.